QIU Yunqing, Ph.D.
Senior Attending, Doctor's Supervisor, Executive Vice President of The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Deputy Director of the National Key Laboratory for Infectious Disease Diagnosis and Treatment, Director of the Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory for Clinical Research and Evaluation of Drugs, Director of the Clinical Pharmacology Base of the National Ministry of Health, and concurrently the evaluation expert of the hospital of the National Health Commission.
- Diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases
- Research and development of new drugs
- Medical informatization
Activities and Honors:
The first adult won the first prize of Zhejiang science and technology progress, the second prize of Zhejiang science and technology progress, the third prize of Zhejiang science and technology award, the first prize of Zhejiang medicine and health science and technology award, and the second prize of Zhejiang medicine and health science and Technology Innovation Award
- Hospital evaluation expert of National Health Committee
- member of Standing Committee of infectious disease branch of Chinese Medical Association
- member of Standing Committee of liver disease special committee of Chinese Association of traditional and Western Medicine (former vice chairman of the second session)
- vice chairman of medical management branch of Chinese Association of research hospitals
- vice chairman of remote medical information professional committee of Chinese Association of health information
- vice chairman of medical management branch of China Research Hospital Association,
- director of China GCP alliance
- director of the first Council of China transformation Medical Alliance